Obviously introducing myself.

Go down

Obviously introducing myself.

Post by lemow on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:26 am

Hello, my name is lemow. You might not have seen me in the chat of channel 7070, because im a reader/listener not a talker.. So I am ALWAYS THERE... beware if you are gonna talk behind my back  Razz. I live in Singapore for 23 years. absolutely love travelling, been to Hong Kong, Seoul and Bali this year. I have a girlfriend of 2years and i intend to marry her 3 years later. So lets keep this our little secret.  albino 

Thank you for wasting your time to read my introduction.  Cool
lemow

Back to top Go down

Re: Obviously introducing myself.

Post by Flamepc on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:37 am

As a fellow male, I would refrain from saying how the two of you look absolutely adorable together, but I just said it so... Moving on!

I like your name, regardless of whether it is your birth name or your game name, it sounds like a small cat that I would call Lemow Chappy. It sounds gentle.

Travelling is a great thing to do, and I too love it. I wish that in my accumulated lifespan I would have traveled to other countries so that I could learn their cultures and languages.

As for your habit of staying quiet in our chat. I hope you're not always like that when in person. I find that somewhat dull, yet interesting at the same time because it gives me the impressions of 1) You're boring and 2) Your mind is very interesting

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lemow on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:42 am

Thank you flame! Smile not that i do not like typing on channel 7070 its just i feel that the chatting system is troublesome.. ill be more frequent on the forums then i will be on the chat room. if that makes anything better... lol
lemow

Back to top Go down

Post by dlzx on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:50 am

Hi lemow! Didn't know you were from Singapore too.
Nice to meet you!  Very Happy 
dlzx
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by lemow on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:23 am

Yup haha, i seldom talk about reality stuff in game. i'm okay when it comes to forums.
Nice to meet you too ! Very Happy
lemow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum