Discussion: Love

Go down

Discussion: Love

Post by Flamepc on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:20 am

Is it real?
What's your definition of it?
What do you think classifies relationships as "love"?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion: Love

Post by Flamepc on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:40 am

Fruit really gave me an objective answer.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chisle on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 am

Love vairies in mean from base needs*wink wink,nudge nudge* to expression. Love is the little things we do for each other, like take out the garbage when we don't want or do a favor for a friend and expect nothing in return except to have each others back. Love is when a mother beats a polar bear at hand to hand combat because it approached her child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyie on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Love is just so confusing to grasp. Like I still don't know how love works and im almost 21. And I don't think we can really truly understand it. We may think we do but everyone thinks differently.

I think Love is whatever you think it is. And if your version is not what people think is the right one they will think that you don't love a person. Its very confusing and hard and a double edged sword.

In the past when I was younger I thought if someone was nice to me it was love. Because my whole life everyone was mean to me and said I was a freak and shunned me my whole life. But I met a couple of people along the way who treated me nice and i was so happy I was in love with them. And due to that I did everything to them to the point that it made them uncomfortable and drove them away.

Sometimes you got to figure out how you love this person and in what way. And how much to love them.

For me I think there is many types of love. Friendship love, Family Love, And the love of your life.

Love is a wonderful thing to feel but sometimes it hurts so bad that you may think it is not worth trying to feel love.

Love in general I think is difficult and is something you continue to change your opinion on and learn from.
Fluffyie

Back to top Go down

Post by Xariel on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:31 am

I don't know what's love. I'm sure some people I know 'love' me, but I can't explain that.
Xariel
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyie on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:38 am

I thought I knew what love was... when I first spotted Flame Senpai.... but then he broke my heart </3.

Admin: "Flame senpai" is not emotionally available.
Fluffyie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeXxoR on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Love is a concequence of attraction, it tells you that the person you met is suitable for coitus nothing more nothing less
LeXxoR
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimihiro on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:26 am

Love is when you throw all reason out of the window and start to do irrational things, that is to be in love is to be irrational. And in the end it bites.
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhitches on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:11 pm

There was a time--not too long ago--when I questioned love in general. Not just the love one feels in romantic relationships, but love for anything involving other people. I began to notice that I was unsure of the love I had for family, then my girlfriend. I found out that I didn't love, or at least, I didn't feel like I could fart out rainbows like many people who experience love tend to act like. I was then faced with the burden of telling my girlfriend that I was unsure about my love and that didn't end well, but I couldn't blame my girlfriend for my apprehensions and general ignorance of the concept. I imagine I would be equally upset if someone lied to me about their feelings of me.

Brooms aren't capable of love, on account of them being inanimate and all.
Broomhitches
7070 Fire
7070 Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by airlangga07 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:38 am

love is hurt. i've been fallen in love couple of times, yet somehow im the only one who's hurting in the end.

if you want to hurt yourself, love someone.
if you want to make yourself happy and content, love yourself.
airlangga07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum