[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Araeus the Computer Wizard

Post by Araeus on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:08 am

Araeus
Status Report:

I approach video games from a Computer Science perspective, and have had a desire to make my own video games ever since I was young.  I like what com2us has done with this game so far, mostly because they did many of the things I was telling my friends that I would do to improve the current crop of this game style before this game got launched (making it more like pokemon the video game and less like pokemon the card game, if you know what I mean).

Just taught myself Android programming earlier this year as well, just looking for my opportunity to put my skills to use and get some hands-on experience.

Speaking of, does anyone here play on PC or are you all on Android or iOS devices?

Araeus

Back to top Go down

Re: Araeus the Computer Wizard

Post by Flamepc on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:08 am

I was a PC gamer most of my time about 1-2 years ago. I don't play many games on it anymore, though.
I play on my Android mostly because I don't have to be at home to play it and it's casual.

When you do make a game one day, please, share. I'd love to play it especially if you have a good idea in mind.

Can you also explain to me the certain parts of SW that you have similar ideas to? I don't quite understand your comparison of Pokemon Video Game vs Card Game because I don't know how the Card Game was played (please don't explain that to me).

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Araeus on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:44 am

The card game vs video game is a long explanation, give me a bit to write it out.

The reason I ask about the operating system (OS) you all play on is because I am playing on an older android phone with no battery life and am trying to figure out how to play on my PC so I don't have to be slave to my battery life, I can do it but this particular machine is not powerful enough to do what I need quite yet.

Araeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamepc on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:19 am

Is BlueStacks not working for you? It can play the game, but you'll need an NVidia Graphics Card not AMD. I have AMD and it doesn't work for me. Damn laptop...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum