Campfire Circle

Go down

Campfire Circle

Post by Flamepc on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:15 am

Here, you get to tell ANY story. Please be mindful of your audience.

When God made human, all parts of the human body began to argue over who should be the boss of it.
First to argue was the Brain: "I'm the one who's able to do all the thinking, so I should be the boss"
Then the Eyes said "I'm the one who's able to see everything, without me you wouldn't know what you're doing. I should be the boss."
The Hands also argued for their place and said "I should be the boss, if you don't have me, you wouldn't be able to hold anything or do anything."
Then the Legs said "You're all joking right? I should be the boss, without me, you would all be sitting in one spot. You need me to get to places."
Suddenly, the stomach grumbled and said "You guys are expendable except Brain, but still I should be the boss. Without me you wouldn't be able to process foods into energy."
The last to argue for their right was the rectum, who simply said "I'm the boss."
The rest of the parts laughed. "You!? But you're useless, we're all more important than you and we provide more than you. You're not going to be boss."
In return, Rectum got angry and closed up.
After a week, the legs were all wobbly, the stomach tightened
up, the hands were all shaky, the eyes got all foggy and watery,
and the brain couldn't think.
Afterwards, they all gave in and agreed that the Rectum was boss.

Moral of the story: You don't have to be useful to be the leader. Just an asshole.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Campfire Circle

Post by Fluffyie on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:59 pm

I have a story!

There once was a summoner who always had bad luck. Left and Right she saw people spend to summon. Some had good luck others bad luck like her. But sadly for her she did not spend money. All was not lost though! There was ways to obtain free currency and save up to get that mythical pack and awesomeness.

One day she was able to purchase this pack of awesome. And what did she get out of it? The partner of her life... They became best friends and were able to do anything together! They grew stronger together and shared the best memories together.

That was the day that Fluffyieness was born @_@!

Moral of the story: Patience and hard work will be rewarding in the end.
Fluffyie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum