I don't know what's happened to 7070.

Go down

I don't know what's happened to 7070.

Post by kevian86 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:16 am

I've noticed over the past few weeks that the 7070 channel has changed a lot from how it was when it first started. Last night I got into it with a few of the occupants of channel 7070. To had seen someone ask a question and not get a reply so I had asked a question myself to see if anyone would reply, even though I already knew the answer to my question. And as I thought no one had answered either of us. And I've noticed this for a few weeks now. It seems like since this site and channel has taken off and gotten bigger the quality of the people seems to have went down and it doesn't feel like a tru guild anymore. Some people seem to want to help anyone but rather talk about breasts and butts. Keeping this pg for the kids. Not saying everyone on 7070 is like that and those people know who I'm talking about. But the bottom line is that I liked this channel when it begun but unfortunately it seems to be going down a bad path. I'll be starting my own guild as soon as I can but I'd still like to be a part of 7070 but I want to be the leader and choose who's in the guild. I'll pay for it. But its going to be a guild of helpful and polite people only who play regularly. If you want in I want you to send me a private message asking and telling me why you want to. And of course I'm asking the creates of this forum for their permis as I want it to be a branch of this forum. Possibly not the 7070 summoners war channel but my own. Thank you for your time and your feedback.

Kevain86.

kevian86

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't know what's happened to 7070.

Post by Lycheeee on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 am

Moved to forum: Branch Guilds.

Yes I have noticed that we are changing as well, and unfortunately my fellow admins, moderators and I cannot do much about it inside the game because we have no authority in there.

I do approve your request to make a branch/affiliated guild.
Please PM me if you have any more questions.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevian86 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:55 am

Thank you lych. I created the guild and if anyone's wants in please a send me a message.

kevian86

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimihiro on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:19 am

Can't say about the people, but even people like me get tired of answering the same questions almost every single day and the very annoying questions like which mon is good, which set should I use when they can figure it out for themselves. Just my two cents.. sigh.
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by kevian86 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:32 pm

What's the difference in them asking our opinions and them going and finding the opinions of people online? They're still getting their advice from the same source its just realtime advice. But if you find people asking question in game about that game annoying then that's your choice and thank you for your 2 cents. Me on the other hand think asking in game about the game is as best a place to ask as any. At least you can see who you're getting your info from.

kevian86

Back to top Go down

Post by austinslayer on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:03 am

Honestly I feel much the same Kevain, and as one of the older people I feel it should be our job to inform and try to bring that helpful sense back to the community.

austinslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum