Esdesea here!

Go down

Esdesea here!

Post by Esdesea on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:35 pm

I wanted to name myself Esdese but apparently a jerk got to it first and quitted the game at lvl1.. ):
avatar
Esdesea

Posts : 5
Points : 7
Join date : 2014-07-09
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Esdesea here!

Post by Kimihiro on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Haven't seen you around yet.. but Hello!

Welcome to our ja- I mean community. If you could introduce yourself more it would be nice. Where'd your name come from? Where'd you come from? Are you human or fruit? Please do tell.
avatar
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Posts : 74
Points : 73
Join date : 2014-06-25
Age : 24
Location : In the darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Esdesea here!

Post by Esdesea on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Kimihiro wrote:Haven't seen you around yet.. but Hello!

Welcome to our ja- I mean community. If you could introduce yourself more it would be nice. Where'd your name come from? Where'd you come from? Are you human or fruit? Please do tell.

My IGN came from a villian named Esdese from the anime/manga, Akame ga Kill!.
I'm a Singaporean based in Singapore.
I was human once but it all changed when i play this game.  What a Face 
avatar
Esdesea

Posts : 5
Points : 7
Join date : 2014-07-09
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Esdesea here!

Post by Kimihiro on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Esdesea wrote:
Kimihiro wrote:Haven't seen you around yet.. but Hello!

Welcome to our ja- I mean community. If you could introduce yourself more it would be nice. Where'd your name come from? Where'd you come from? Are you human or fruit? Please do tell.

My IGN came from a villian named Esdese from the anime/manga, Akame ga Kill!.
I'm a Singaporean based in Singapore.
I was human once but it all changed when i play this game.  What a Face 

Funny how I'm waiting for that anime to be released, tho don't spoil me. You mean you changed into a fruit, an angel? a demon? a fluffy jelly? And anything else you'd like to share?
avatar
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Posts : 74
Points : 73
Join date : 2014-06-25
Age : 24
Location : In the darkness

Back to top Go down

Re: Esdesea here!

Post by Esdesea on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 pm

Kimihiro wrote:
Esdesea wrote:
Kimihiro wrote:Haven't seen you around yet.. but Hello!

Welcome to our ja- I mean community. If you could introduce yourself more it would be nice. Where'd your name come from? Where'd you come from? Are you human or fruit? Please do tell.

My IGN came from a villian named Esdese from the anime/manga, Akame ga Kill!.
I'm a Singaporean based in Singapore.
I was human once but it all changed when i play this game.  What a Face 

Funny how I'm waiting for that anime to be released, tho don't spoil me. You mean you changed into a fruit, an angel? a demon? a fluffy jelly? And anything else you'd like to share?


The anime just released a few days back. I won't spoil you but if the anime gets stopped at a certain arc, i highly recommend you to read the manga. I would probably be a demon since the game dc ever so often when i go to the dungeons..
I'm part of [7070] Fire!
avatar
Esdesea

Posts : 5
Points : 7
Join date : 2014-07-09
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Esdesea here!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum