[GUIDE] Hall of Magic Guide

Go down

[GUIDE] Hall of Magic Guide

Post by Galavantes on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:58 pm

This thread is intended to create an open discussion regarding this dungeon. Including strategies and item drops for all levels B1-B10. This is intended as a crowd-sourcing project, as good information arrives in the thread I will include it in the top post (this one) so that you do not have to search the full thread to find out what the  best strategies are.I can't do these by myself so these guides will only be as good as the community makes them!
(Note to admins: These guides would probably do well in their own sub-forums, but that decision isn't mine to make. So I am putting them here for now)

B1 - 4 energy - 3*
BOSS- Magic Keeper, 2 Crystal Minions
Strategy- This level should be a piece of cake.
Loot- Random awakening materials and summoning scrolls, Essence of Magic (Low) x 1
XP- 1125

B2 - 4 energy - 3*
Strategy- This level should be a piece of cake.
Loot- Random awakening materials and summoning scrolls, Essence of Magic (Low) x 1
XP- 1150

B3 - 5 energy - 3*
Strategy- Again a fairly well balanced / leveled team should be able to auto-attack through here.
Loot- Random awakening materials and summoning scrolls, Essence of Magic (Low) x1-3, Essence of Magic (Mid) x1
XP- 1340

B4 - 5 energy - 4*
Strategy -
This is where is starts to become a little more difficult. The boss has higher damage so tanks and healers will serve you well. The crystal to the right of him will cast invincibility on the boss that lasts for 2 rounds. If you have the damage output to take down the right crystal in a SINGLE round, then take it out first. Otherwise start the round wailing on the boss until he becomes invincible. Then use the next two rounds to destroy the right crystal and heal. Ignore the left crystal. As soon as his invincibility wears off continue to attack until he goes down.
Monsters capable of removing buffs are also very useful.
Loot- Random awakening materials and summoning scrolls, Essence of Magic (Low) x1-3, Essence of Magic (Mid) x1
XP- 1756

Last edited by Galavantes on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Galavantes

Back to top Go down

Re: [GUIDE] Hall of Magic Guide

Post by Kimihiro on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:30 am

Actually for B4 I'd advise you to take out the rightmost crystal first to prevent him from casting invul, then afterwards just go straight to the boss.

B5 and B6 are just yolo go straight for the boss and kill, no need to kill the towers since they'd just endanger you further.

Rewards can be 4x Low, 2-3x Mid, 1-2 High usual scrolls angelmons and mystics
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Galavantes on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Thanks for the input! I definitely agree that if you have the damage output to take out the right most crystal in a single round then that is the way to go. If you can't take it in a single round then it's best to hit the boss first. I'll update. Smile

Galavantes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum