Morphine.. Itz All About The Imagination...

Go down

Morphine.. Itz All About The Imagination...

Post by DevzLetteMorphine on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Ello There Im Stephy but known as Devz  Twisted Evil (DevzLette)

Please be patient with me for I have no clue what imma write and i have adhd and add so ill be a bit all over the place plus im tired as hell. Ill be 24 in Dec and im from USA, Most think im a male but in reality nope im a female (SHOCKER! haha). Im a Lesbian and married to the love of my life. I do not work so therefore im a poor hoe lol but i try my hardest to help out. Im a family woman, i believe family iz everything and should be top (even if they stress u out to point u have white hair o.e). I am an ex smoker (cigz) been about two monthz, but i have my vape to keep my nicotine addiation and it iz way safer and healthier. Im also a gamer girl i live for the thrill of gaming, nothing like a good game of bioshock on hardest lvl and taking anger out on it or wanting to just mess around and play skylanders. Im a Juggalette (reason for Lette) some who do not know and if u have ever heard of them Insane Clown Posse, Im down with the clown  clown .. no not followerz kinda like it but not so much. I know ur probably thinking y the hell iz thiz girl writing so much, welp cuz i can  lol! plus itz a chance for everyone to really get to know each other (even tho ik perry wit prob post sumthing insane on thiz, lol <3) and for new comerz to see how much 7070 meanz to us. Alot more i could write but if u only knew everything going on around me... i cant multitask.

<3 DevzLette *Morphine Iz My Second Life*

"Mama Iz God Fruit" <.< That iz all.  Embarassed
DevzLetteMorphine

http://avatars.imvu.com/DevzLette

Back to top Go down

Re: Morphine.. Itz All About The Imagination...

Post by Lycheeee on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:01 pm

I love morphine as well <3

Oh and Hi Stephy Very Happy
Pssh who thought you were a guy :/ weird people...

Nice job with cutting down on smoking >.< Just remember, if you ever start again, I will yell at you as God Fruit and as a Pharmacist.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DevzLetteMorphine on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Lol Everyone thought i was a guy except i think 4.

Thank u, Ive been trying not to... so hard after 8-10yrz.
DevzLetteMorphine

http://avatars.imvu.com/DevzLette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum