[GUIDE] Angelmons

Go down

[GUIDE] Angelmons

Post by Odyseo on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:09 am

Hello everrybody,

This is my first guide, so I'll try to be as explicit as possible, if you have any suggestions or dont think that something is as I writted in make me know it on the comments and I'll make the specific change to the guide.

Okay so, this will be a guide for every kind of angelmon, (Rainbowmon, Devilmon, Angelmon).

There are 3 tipes of "Angelmons", the Devilmons, the Raimbowmons, and the known Angelmons.
So, I'll explain what they're for and in which monsters is better to use them. (This last part will be my personal opinion in what I see is better and useful to use them).

Angelmons
There are 5 kinds of angelmos that you can get, Water, Wind, Fire, Dark, and Light.
They're dropped as random in story mode, and in the Daily Dungeons, (The specific for each element), on the story mode they are dropped on "normal" mode on level 5, (I'm not totally sure on this one, correct me if I'm wrong), "hard" mode on level 10, and in "hell" mode at Max. level, 15.
This monsters are used to level up your normal monsters, since these monsters get xp by feeding them with 1 and 2 star monsters, depending on their level that the amount of XP they'll give.
When you awaken them, they get a skill that will gives much more XP to monsters of the same attribute of the angelmon, for example a max level 15 awaken wind angelmon feeded to a level 1 3 star fire/water/light/dark monster, will get it to level 15 more or less, while feeding it to a level 1 3 star wind monster will get it around 18-20 level.
So now, in which cases is better to give an angelmon to your monsters?
I personally dont give angelmons to my main team, I give angelmons to 2 stars monsters to get them to 3 stars really quickly so I can evolve them into 3 stars faster, so I can evolve my main team faster and make it stronger; I dont see any sense on giving angelmons to my main team because I basically USE it, so it gains a lot of xp just for using it, and if one of them reach to max level and I cant instantly evolve him the XP will be wasted.

Rainbowmons
This type of angelmon is used to evolve monsters, when you get them you can get them with 1 star, Max. level 15, 2 stars, Max. level 20 and 3 stars Max. level 25, so if you need to evolve a 1 or 2 star monster it works, but it really doesnt worth it, you can evolve this angelmon to make him have 3 stars and making you able to use him to evolve a 3 star normal monster.
These angelmons are easy enough to get them, if you're lucky you can get 2 or 3 per day, depending on how much you play and in your luck.
I mostly use them to evolve 3 star monsters into 4 stars so I can evolve my 4 star monsters into 5 stars, since its really hard to get 4 monsters to 4 stars to evolve 1 single 4 star into a 5 star, this represents a lot of work getting all those monsters, so here's where the rainbowmon and angelmon comes really handy.

Devilmons
This type of angelmon its for leveling up skills, (the specific skills each monster has), they work as if you were giving them the same kind of monster to level up skills, (yes, if you didnt know if you feed a monster with the same kind of monster will raise up a random skill), the skills are leveled up randomly, you cant choose which skill to raise, so check the skills and make sure that its worth it to level the monster up. 
I usually just give devilmons to my main team so the skills of them comes stronger and makes more damage/CD Reduction/More healing etc..
The devilmons can be purchased with 180 glory poins on the Glory Shop

Okay so I've given my personal opinion on how to use them, so in short, I use angelmons to level up a random 2 star monster to get him to Max level, after that I evolve it into a 3 star monster with any random 2 star monster that I have in the moment, again I use 1 angelmon to level up to 18-20 level the monster, and then use it with my main team till he gets to Max level 25, and if I have, I use a 3 star rainbowmon, and other 2 (or 1 if its the case that I have 2 rainbowmons), 3 star monsters that I have for evolving that 3 star monster into a 4 star monster so I can evolve those high star monsters as fast as I can.
And with the devilmon I usually first check on the skills of my main team and see to which one its better to level up a skill usually if its useful for my whole team, each skill has a different max. level that you can get it to, so be wise using devilmons.

So I think that's it, if you have any suggestions of stuff I need to change/add make me know and I'll make the respective change. Thanks for reading, and I hope this guide helped you out.

Last edited by Odyseo on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Odyseo
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Re: [GUIDE] Angelmons

Post by Flamepc on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:19 am

Thank you so much for the guide Odyseo. It's very informative.

For Rainbows, you're missing the part about the rare 3* R.Angelmon and the 1* R.Angelmon. These can be gotten at max level for 1* or 3*, which makes it easy to get a 2* fodder and a 4* fodder respectively if you evolved it.
The common Rainbows that most people get are the 2* which we all use to evolve into 3*.

I hope I didn't confuse you with that... so here's to make it simple:
Rainbow Angelmons can be dropped as:
1* lvl 15 (MAX)
2* lvl 20 (MAX)
3* lvl 25 (MAX)

Not only just 2* lvl 20 (MAX).

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Odyseo on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:33 am

There you go, I edited it, thank you for the information, I totally forgot they're dropped with 1 and 3 stars too
Odyseo
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum