second post

Go down

second post

Post by Chisle on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Should have made first post here oh well. First thing you should know about me is I'm a compulsive person, if you make an easy set up for a joke I will take no matter how horrible the joke might be. Also I'm a wise arse not not a smart one a wise one, I've taken a lot of metaphors literally to gain this title so I deserve to be called as such.
             Another thing is I sometimes tell half lies, half truths, and some BS when I'm bored. However do not worry of the content, I mostly direct that junk to me and I don't start unnecessary drama. These lies are fun lies and harmless, like I'm a tree or I'm the overlord of pie, though this is probably due to being  a random person with an idle brain so I might say stuff that makes me look like I belong in the happy hotel.
          I also have a selective memory. I can remember things like names voices, and almost every detail of that conversation we had last week however I cannot remember things like suggestion for tv shows or where I put my glasses or what i was going to do after I got to a certain point in a objective.
  Also I love to hear ideals,opinions,philosophy,physiology and mythology so don't shy away from talking bout these things. That's it. For now.....hehehe
Chisle

Back to top Go down

Re: second post

Post by Flamepc on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Where's your first post so I can delete it?

And you sir, are my new companion. Enlighten me on your wisdom and I shall judge whether I agree or disagree on the matter; however my judgment, as I guess you would think, would be meaningless. The point is neither to enter or leave each others minds but rather to take a mere step in our front lawns to breathe in the air we all believe to be by someone.

Teach me a wisdom you have based on Four Walls.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum