Best Options

Go down

Best Options

Post by Zebra_Benjy on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi All,

Thought I would start a thread on what people think are the best options on what to do with your mana stones and gems. What people think is the best thing to buy from the shops and the like. Sensible options only, please.
Zebra_Benjy
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Options

Post by Kimihiro on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Gems/Crytals 750 or 225 pack, nothing else

For Mana, you can buy the Mana producing Ent(100k one) Towers and everything else there except trees.

Might as well add glory points, make Devilmons and the mysterious plant your priority. Next is the buff altars.
Kimihiro
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamepc on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Mana Crystals
- 4*-6* Hero/Legend Runes
- Level up runes
- Buy Mystical Scrolls for 3* and above fodder
- Make your island look sweg as f*** (Buy buildings/towers).

Gems
- Save up for Premium 750: I personally don't but that's because I really could care less about angelmons. 11 Mystics, 100k, Elemental Angelmon Variety. All you basically get is 1 extra 3*-5* summon (without being able to pay for it) and some exp fodders that don't work well on just one type (i prefer all fire or all water or all wind; etc)
- Save up for Summoner 225: Again I don't save up for this, I don't want angelmons as much as the next guy. This is basically 3 Mystical Summons and a bonus angelmon. Not exciting.
- Regular Mystical 75 Summoning.
- Use for Energy when you have 50+
- Buildings if you have expendable Gems.

Last edited by Flamepc on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dsstiny on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:24 am

what about the crystal titan for gems? Is it worth it to spend 300 gems for that?
Dsstiny
7070 Fire
7070 Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Sunshine on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:23 pm

The Crystal Golem/Titan is only useful in a very long term. What does that mean?

Let's do some math:
Cost: 300 crystals
Rate to get crystals: 3/24h (1/8h)

So to get your crystals from it back it takes:
300 Cr / 3(per 24h) = 100Days

Conclusion:
100 days are needed to get a plus from the Golem/Titan thingy.
So now you decide yourself.

I'm not sure if i'd get it, since i have no idea how long i'd play the game.

Last edited by Miss Sunshine on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miss Sunshine
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamepc on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:20 am

@Sunshine: You forget to factor in many things:
Dailies = 10 Gems
Weekly Rewards = 10~ gems
Rivals = 2+ Gems
Crystal Mine = 2 Gems/20 Hours

With just dailies, you would be able to theoretically get another golem in 30 days.

It's not like the Crystal Golem is the only thing that would provide you gems daily.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xariel on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:55 am

What sunshine means is how long the Golem, by itself, would take to pay you back.

The money you earn from dailies and other sources is something you get whether you have the Golem or not.
It's not how fast you can earn back the money, it's how long it takes before the Golem pays off it's own price.
Xariel
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Sunshine on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Exactly what i mean Xariel. Thanks for clearing this.

Miss Sunshine
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by profallister on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:22 pm

It's important to note that 100 days is the MINIMUM amount of time for it to pay off - that requires popping in more than once every 24 hours (or sticking around more than 8 hours). Once it hits its max capacity, it stops producing.

Another thing to consider is the Crystal Lake and the Gusty Cliffs. They're like the Tranquil Forest, but accumulate XP 50% faster, and the Gusty Cliffs have a capacity of 5 monsters. Like the Tranquil Forest, XP stops accumulating once they level (requiring you to "cash in"), and only accumulates when you're logged out. For idiots like me (50/55 Monsters at the moment), it's a great way to keep up with leveling monsters, and also works well during your full-time job when you can't check in on the game because you're at work (and I work in a cellphone-controlled area, so there's no such thing as cheating).

Other than the buildings, I find it extremely difficult to justify spending crystals on anything other than Premium packs (with the possible exception of crystal expenditures needed to unlock achievements). Perry makes a reasonably convincing argument on buying crystal summons over scrolls, but it's really that 11th scroll (a 100k mana value!) that sells me on them. That and I need all the angelmons I can eat.

As for Mana, I say go hog wild. Just remember that if you spend it now, you can't spend it later. So that 4* Legendary +Atk% Fatal Rune can be VERY appealing, but that's an 80k mana you can't spend on rune upgrades, monster fusion, etc.

As far as priorities go, buildings are usually a good first choice, but it's been pretty hard for me to stay disciplined enough to get that 7th Arcane Tower...

Regardless of anything else, Crystal Mines, Ancient Stones, and Deep Forest Ent are absolute top priorities. No exceptions.

Glory Shop stuff comes in three flavors: Stuff, Speed, and Buff.

"Stuff" includes the Scrolls and the Mons. I'm inclined to say that Stuff is the least permanent, and should wait until you have a burning need for something specific, or have nothing better to spend your glory on.

"Speed" includes Sanctum of Energy, Fairy Tree, Mana Fountain, and Mysterious Plant. The Sanctum and Tree grant you a few more precious moments of freedom form the game, as it buys time for you to accumulate your mana and energy. The Fountain and Plant work in the opposite direction, filling your stores more frantically, and making your sessions last longer, because you can't exhaust your stores. The end result is more play time, either way.

"Buff" is all the rest. The pricier stuff tends to makes a bigger difference. 'nuff said.
profallister
7070 Water
7070 Water

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum